Lemon Grass Oil
Lemon Grass Oil from Gandhigram.
Lemongrass is a tropical, grassy plant used in cooking and herbal medicine. Extracted from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant, lemongrass oil has a powerful, citrus scent.
Lemongrass essential oil is a popular tool in aromatherapy to help relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
Lemongrass is used as a natural remedy to heal wounds and help prevent infection. Research found that lemongrass essential oil was effective against a variety of drug-resistant bacteria, including those that cause:
- skin infections
- blood infections
- serious intestinal infections
- Improve the Appearance of Skin: Dilute Lemongrass With a Carrier Oil Like Sweet Almond Oil and Apply Topically to Skin to Experience an Improvement in your Skin's Complexion.
- Natural Shine Serum: Add a Few Drops of Lemongrass Oil to Your Shampoo When You Wash Your Hair to Moisturize Your Scalp and Hair and Leave Your Hair Looking Naturally Shiny, Fresh, and Smelling Incredible!
- Natural Bug Repellent: Lemongrass Oil, When Applied to Skin and Clothing Can Naturally Repel Insects.
- Natural Kitchen and Bathroom Disinfectant: Clean Counter tops, Bathrooms, Floors, and Appliances by Combining Several Drops of Lemongrass Oil and Water in a Glass Spray Bottle. Spray on any Surface and Wipe Clean for Fresh-Smelling, Clean Results.