Terms for Sellers
Guidelines for Sellers:
eMalhar.com is a marketplace platform and we help buyers and sellers connect to each other. Shipping, taxes and handling of returns is seller’s responsibility. Liabilities rising with interaction or handling your products is solely seller’s responsibility. eMalhar.com, its management and employees are not liable for any loss or damage incurred due to your products or actions. Upon identifying or being notified by any person or by law enforcement agency that Seller has violated any law in the performance of the Transaction, eMalhar.com may immediately suspend seller’s seller Registration and notify law enforcement or any other authorities involved for appropriate action.
As a seller, you agree that you will follow all laws and regulations while selling an item in our website and also agree that you will not sell any restricted items that are prohibited for sales by the country you operate or the country you ship to. You will be responsible for managing the inventory and agree that all information provided to the buyer will be accurate and complete.
You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade-mark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of any third party. Listings may only include content generated by you in the form of text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. You agree that use of logos or trademark owned by a third party producer or manufacturer can lead to infringement of intellectual property rights of such third party. You will be solely responsible for listing and use of such trademark or intellectual property on the Website. In case of any dispute, you will not hold eMalhar.com, its management or its employees responsible for any claim by third parties that may arise in respect of such use.
eMalhar.com has the right to review your product listing and has all the rights to remove a product from listing for any reasons which may include:
- Inadequate description
- Bad photograph
- Product does not belongs to the categories listed in eMalhar.com
- The product is not created or designed by you
Buyer makes the payment directly to emalhar.com.
Emalhar will collect the payment and place the order with us after deducting a % commission agreed between us. This commission ranges between 10-30%. We provide our service free of cost for qualified sellers. Please talk to us!
Once you ship the order (within your shipping time provided to us), we will make the payment to you.
Shipping Your Items
Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. If you’re using a shipping or fulfillment service, please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that your buyers receive the item(s) in good condition.
By selling on EMalhar.com, you agree to:
- Provide an accurate “ship from” address.
- Specify your shipping costs and processing times in your listings.
- Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that you ship each item within the timeframe posted in your listing.
- Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations.
- Mark the order as shipped when you ship it. Remember that you may only mark an order as shipped after you actually have shipped it. When you mark an order as shipped, the buyer may receive a Shipping Notification.
- Charge an appropriate amount for shipping.
- In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided by the buyer.
CANCELLATION, REFUND & RETURN
The claims of right of withdrawal periods, cancellations and claims made by the Buyer must be addressed to you and will be managed directly between you and the Buyer from their accounts without any intervention from eMalhar.com unless otherwise stated in this section.
The Buyer and you will act with all necessary diligence to the proper resolution of claims, the withdrawal right exercise, refunds, cancellations and claims. In case of complaint until resolution of the dispute, eMalhar.com reserves the right to temporarily block the Seller’s Account. In case of repeated claims eMalhar.com also reserves the right to temporarily block the seller concerned or temporarily suspend and / or terminate the account of the seller concerned.
Interested? Please CLICK HERE to Register