Green Gram or Moong Dal Face Pack 75gm Pack
Green gram or moong dal is a highly potent beauty ingredient. It not only has several health benefits, but you can also add it to your beauty regime to deal with skin problems such as acne and dry skin. Mix it with rose water, milk, honey or water and you have the age old secret to a healthy skin in your hands. Try eMalhar. com's 100% pure, homemade and organic green gram flour for the best results.
- Green gram rejuvenates your skin by nourishing and exfoliating it.
- It removes the dead skin cells and brightens up the texture of the skin.
- It is rich in vitamins A and C that helps in giving a healthy glow to the skin.
What is Ubtan?
It is a mixture of natural herbal powders such as sandalwood, kasturi turmeric, chick pea flour (besan, kadalamavu), green gram flour (payaru podi), rose water, milk, yogurt, honey etc. They are mixed together to make a pack which is amazingly beneficial for clear and flawless skin and used as a remedy for many skin conditions like acne, dark spots, age lines etc. Try the purest homemade Ubtan ingredients brought to you by eMalhar.
Why prefer Ubtan over synthetically made cosmetics?
Ubtan has been in use for skin care since ancient times and assures a healthy glowing skin without any side effects. Moreover, it will not cut a hole in your pocket too.
Some other benefits are:
- You do not have to apply ubtan every day; once or twice a week use itself will give good results.
- Assures good blood circulation as you massage your skin in circular motion, vital for a youthful skin.
- Regular use helps to retain the moisture content of the skin and hydrates it, preventing wrinkles and dryness.
- Kasturi Turmeric and Green gram flour are natural scrubs that remove dead cells blocking skin pores by exfoliation. This greatly helps in dark spot reduction.
- Suits every skin type without any side effects. Also cruelty free, no added chemicals and nature friendly.
For oily skin - If you have oily skin, choose an ubtan that helps reduce the greasiness of your face. Take some curd, chickpea flour (kadala mavu) and kasturi turmeric and mix together to make a fine paste. You can also add a few drops of lemon juice and red sandalwood powder for better results. Apply it evenly on your face and neck by massaging for 5 minutes. Wash off after 30 minutes.
For dry skin - Ubtan for dry skin should have ingredients that will help retain skin’s moisture content for long. Make a mix of green gram flour (payaru podi), rose water or honey with kasturi turmeric to make a semi thick paste and apply it on your face. Leave it for half an hour and then wash. For normal skin: A normal and balanced skin is a rare blessing. Such lucky ones can prepare ubtan with chick pea flour, honey, yogurt, rose water, kasturi turmeric, red sandalwood powder, orange juice etc. Prepare an ubtan of your choice and massage for a few minutes. Wash after 30 minutes to get lustrous and radiant skin.